We all want clean and clear skin. But no matter what once in a lifetime, we face skin problems like Acne, blackheads, dark circles etc. From these, acne is the most common skin problem, from which around 85% of the world population is bothered.
Acnes are nothing, but the clogged skin pores. When your skin pores are clogged by oil and dead skin cells, they form acne. Even the extra sebum closes the pores. Acne is painful and looks very ugly on the face. Although there are many skin care products available in the market to remove acne. But they are not effective. So, how to get rid of acne?
Well, home remedies are the best way to remove acne and make the skin clean and clear. Now, just remember there are some treatments too, to remove acne, but those take time and you get the result in 2-3 days. To get rid of acne overnight, you can try some of the following home remedies. Let’s check out some of the home remedies for Acne.
Home Remedies to Remove Acne
- Argan Oil: – Argan oil is very beneficial when it comes to hair care and skin care. It contains bioactive compounds which possess antimicrobial properties. Argan oil also helps to reduce the sebum production. It prevents clogging, and reduces the infection making skin clean and clear.
How to use Argan oil-
- Take few drops of Argan oil
- Mix it with carrier oil
- Apply the mixture on the Acne, with the help of cotton.
- Do this 3-4 times a day.
2. Epsom Salt: – Also known as Magnesium sulfate. This helps to reduce the inflammation and soothe the skin. It reduces the swelling around your acne and slowly slowly makes it invisible.
It is recommended to do a patch test before you use it. As it causes reaction to many.
How to use Epsom salt-
- Take 2 cups of water and boil it.
- Add 2 tbsp. of Epsom salt in it
- Take a fresh cloth, dip it into the solution.
- Keep the cloth on your face and let it cool down.
3. Coconut oil: – Coconut oil is the best way to take care of skin and hair. It is very light and possesses anti-inflammatory properties. It helps in reducing the infection and makes the skin clean and clear. Coconut oil gets easily absorbed in the skin and does not give a greasy feeling.
How to use Coconut oil-
- Take 1 tbsp. of coconut oil
- Apply it on the acne or on the whole face
- Massage it for a few minutes
- You can leave it overnight or wash it off with lukewarm water.
4. Garlic: – Garlic is very beneficial for both hair and face. It contains anti-microbial properties, which helps to reduce the acne and fights off any infection. Garlic is a great ingredient; it reduces skin damage and also skin irritation.
How to use Garlic-
- Take some garlic cloves and peel it off
- Crush them and mix it with olive oil
- Heat the mixture in a pan
- After 3-5 minutes, turn off the gas and let it cool
- Strain the oil and apply it on the affected area
- Leave it for 20 minutes
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
5. Honey: – Honey is an ingredient which can be used both on dry and oily skin. It possesses antibacterial properties. Using honey daily makes the skin soft, smooth and clear. It helps in making the skin infection-free and removes any kind of acne.
How to use Honey-
- Take 1 tbsp. of honey
- Either dab the cotton in it and apply it on the skin
- Or you can directly apply honey on the face
- Massage it for 5 mins.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water
- Doing this daily for one week will give you great skin.
6. Lemon: – Name a skin problem, which lemon cannot solve. Lemon is well known for its bleaching property. It has the ability to pull off anything from the skin. Be it clogged pores or excess oil, lemon is the solution to it. Lemons are rich in vitamin C or ascorbic acid. It helps fight the infection and also prevent any skin breakout.
Always do a patch test before you use lemon on your skin, it causes an allergic reaction to many.
How to use Lemon-
- Take 1 tbsp. of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. of honey
- Mix them together
- Take a cotton ball
- Apply it on the acne
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water after 5 mins.
7. Turmeric: – Turmeric has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, since ancient times it is known to take care of the skin and make it clean and clear. Turmeric helps to brighten the skin and remove any kind of infections from it.
How to use Turmeric-
- Take 1 tbsp. of turmeric
- 1 tbsp. of water
- Mix them together to make a paste
- Apply the paste on the acne
- Let it dry naturally
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water
- You can apply this turmeric paste twice a day, only if you are not allergic.
So, these are some of the ways in which you can get rid of Acne. Always make sure your skin is clean, clear and dirt-free. For more tips visit: https://trabeauli.com/